Naurex is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel, proprietary therapies for challenging diseases of the brain and nervous system.
All of our programs, including two rapid-acting antidepressants (rapastinel and NRX-1074) currently in clinical development, stem from our proprietary platform for discovering novel compounds that work through a new mechanism, modulation of the NMDA receptor to enhance pathways involved with synaptic plasticity.
- July 26, 2015 – Allergan to Acquire Naurex (PDF)
- June 22, 2015 – Naurex to Present Clinical Data for NRX-1074 at 2015 American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology Annual Meeting (PDF)
- May 12, 2015 – Naurex to Present Preclinical and Clinical Data for NRX-1074 and Rapastinel at Upcoming Scientific Meetings (PDF)
- Jan 27, 2015 – Naurex’s First Orally Active Molecule, NRX-1074, Demonstrates Statistically Significant Improvement in Depression Scores within 24 Hours in Phase 2 Study for Major Depressive Disorder (PDF)
- Dec 19, 2014 – Naurex to Present at 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference (PDF)
- Dec 10, 2014 – Naurex’s GLYX-13 Demonstrates Robust, Sustained Antidepressant Effects and Excellent Tolerability in Phase 2b Study (PDF)
- Dec 3, 2014 – Naurex Raises $80 Million in Series C Financing to Advance Novel NMDA Receptor Modulators in Depression and Other CNS Disorders (PDF)